Binzhou Medical University(BMU) is a common medical university at provincial level in Shandong Province. After more than 60 years’ development, the University has improved a lot in various undertakings. Now Binzhou Medical University has bloomed into a undergraduate medical university with full medical subjects, integrated school conditions, unique school features as well as increasing educational qualities. By now, BMU owns 30 undergraduate subjects which are qualified to enroll overseas students, and these subjects include clinical medicine, clinical medicine(general practice), stomatology, nursing, traditional Chinese medicine, medical imaging and so on.
1. Applicant Qualification
Foreign citizens that apply to study in Binzhou Medical University shall have a reliable economic guaranty and guarantor. He/she shall promise to follow Chinese constitution, Chinese laws and regulations of the university during his stay in China. He/she shall also choose to come to our university at their own willingness.
The applicants shall meet the following conditions:
(1) Healthy both in mind and body;
(2) Citizens with no Chinese nationality and holding foreign passports;
(3) Applicants who intend to apply for a bachelor degree shall have an official high school graduation certificate or own the same or above educational level. And the age shall be between 18-40 years old.
2. Application Time
November 1, 2017---December 29, 2017
3. Enrollment Time
March 12, 2018---March 13, 2018
4. Major and Number of Enrollment
Major: Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery Program
Duration: 6 years
Number of Enrollment: 50 students
Notes: schooling years may be extended for one or two years due to language problem or other reasonable reasons.
5. Fees (RMB)
(1) Tuition Fee: 18000 yuan/academic year
(2) Application Fee: 400 yuan/person/time
(3) Accommodation Fee:5000 yuan (double room)
10000 yuan (single room)
（Cost of water, electricity and network is extra.）
(4) Teaching Materials Fee: 800 yuan/person/academic year
(5) Insurance Fee: 800 yuan/person/academic year
(1) If any changes happen to accommodation conditions, the accommodation fees will be adjusted accordingly. Other fees like textbooks, visa, insurance etc. will be charged according to relevant stipulations. Application Fees are not refundable.
(2) Accommodation: air-conditioner, air source hot pumped bath, desk and chair, closet, curtain, single bed, mattress, side table, network interface, and private bathroom are provided to every room. Dormitory building is equipped with duty room, public kitchen, laundry room, activity room, bulletin board, water and electricity facilities, fire-extinguishing equipment, etc.
(3) School scholarships annually are awarded to students (excluding freshmen and graduating students), which included outstanding student scholarship, individual scholarship.
i. President Scholarship: reward particularly outstanding all-round development students with excellent in character and learning. Scholarship is the next year tuition fee, which does not exceed 1% of the total number of international students.
ii. Outstanding student scholarship: reward outstanding all-round development students with excellent in character and learning. According to the comprehensive quality evaluation, it is divided into 3 degrees. First degree scholarship is 3000yuan, which does not exceed 3% of the total number of international students. Second degree scholarship is 2000yuan, which does not exceed 5% of the total number of international students. Third degree scholarship is 1000yuan, which does not exceed 7% of the total number of international students.
iii. Individual scholarship: 300 yuan is used to award outstanding student in organizational management, sports activities, etc.There are all five types of individual scholarships: organizational management, literature and art specialty, sports specialty, hygiene model and special contribution. The proportion of each selection does not exceed 3% of the total number of students abroad.
(4) Application fees by coming to school card center of the university or transferring to school bank account will be acceptable.
Account name: Binzhou Medical University
Account number: 15-395101040000324
Bank: Agricultural Bank of China Branch in Shidong, Laishan District, Yantai.
Please submit in RMB and note the applicant's name and passport number.
6. Application Materials
(1) Application Form of Overseas Students for Binzhou Medical University;
(2) Graduation Certificate of High School
(3) Transcripts of High School
(4) One copy of passport and 4 pictures with the same size of passport.
(5) A guarantee letter for affairs in China, a guarantor (a copy of his/her ID card) and contact details of the guarantor.
(6) Copies of application fees receipt.
(7) Curriculum Vitae (Personal Resume)
(8) Non-fresh graduates need to provide working certificate and letters of recommendation.
7. Application Methods
(1) Sending application material by coming to the university, mailing, faxing, and e-mailing will be acceptable.
(2) Contact information
Contact number: 0086-535-6913296
Address: Overseas Students Affair Office, Room 1509, administration office building, Binzhou Medical University, No. 346, Guanhai Road, Laishan District, Yantai city, Shandong Province. Postal code: 246000
Contact Person: Ms. Dai
For applicants who intend to pursue a bachelor degree, after the inspection is qualified, he/she shall take part in an entrance examination after his/her application material being qualified. This examination includes a written examination and an interview, which is mainly designed to check applicants’ basic knowledge and the language capacity. Applicants can only be admitted after passing the examination.
School of International Studies
Binzhou Medical University