Binzhou Medical University(BMU) is a common medical university at provincial level in Shandong Province. It was included in the Shandong Province’s construction projects of elite universities centered on the cultivation of applied talents in 2013. After more than 60 years’ development, the University has improved a lot in various undertakings. Now Binzhou Medical University has bloomed into a undergraduate medical university with full medical subjects, integrated school conditions, unique school features as well as increasing educational qualities. By now, BMU owns 29 undergraduate subjects which are qualified to enroll overseas students, and these subjects include clinical medicine, clinical medicine(general practice), stomatology, nursing, traditional Chinese medicine, medical imaging and so on.
1. Applicant Qualification
Foreign citizens that apply to study in Binzhou Medical University shall have a reliable economic guaranty and guarantor. He/she shall promise to follow Chinese constitution, Chinese laws and regulations of the university during his stay in China. He/she shall also choose to come to our university at their own willingness.
The applicants shall meet the following conditions:
1. Healthy both in mind and body;
2. Citizens with no Chinese nationality and holding foreign passport;
3. Applicants who intend to apply for a bachelor degree shall have an official high school graduation certificate or own the same or above educational level. And the age shall be between 18-40 years old.
2. Application time
December 7th, 2015---January 15th, 2016
3. Enrollment time
March 7th, 2016---March 11th
4. Major to Enroll Students
Clinical Medicine: 6 years’ schooling.
Notes: schooling years may be extended for one or two years due to language problem or other reasonable reasons.
(1) Tuition Fees: 17000 yuan/academic year
(2) Application Fees: 400 yuan/person/time
(3). Accommodation Fees:2500 yuan (double room)
5000 yuan (single room)
Notes: if any changes happen to accommodation conditions, the accommodation fees will be adjusted accordingly. Other fees like textbooks, visa, insurance etc. will be charged according to relevant stipulations.
6 Application Materials
1. Application Form of Overseas Students for Binzhou Medical University;
2. Graduation Certificate of High School
3. Transcripts of High School
4. One copy of passport and 4 pictures with the same size of passport.
5. A guarantee letter for affairs in China, a guarantor (a copy of his/her ID card) and contact details of the guarantor.
6. Copies of application fees receipt. Please note the applicant’s name and passport number when you transfer money. And save the charge voucher.
7. Curriculum Vitae(Personal Resume)
7. Application Methods
1. Sending application material by coming to the university, mailing, faxing, and e-mailing will be acceptable.
2. Contact information
Contact number: 0086-535-6913296
地址:山东省烟台市莱山区观海路346号滨州医学院行政办公楼1509 留学生工作办公室 邮编：264000。
Address: Overseas Students Affair Office, Room 1509, administration office building, Binzhou Medical University, No. 346, Guanhai Road, Laishan District, Yantai city, Shandong Province. Postal code: 246000
Contact Person: Mrs. Zhang
For applicants who intend to pursue a bachelor degree, after the inspection is qualified, he/she shall take part in an entrance examination after his/her application material being qualified. This examination includes a written examination and an interview, which is mainly designed to check applicants’ basic knowledge and the language capacity. Applicants can only be admitted after passing the examination.
School of International Studies
December 3rd, 2015